Expert Advice For Law Firms
Advice for law firms and their clients.
At A&M Wealth Management, we've built our reputation on providing independent, highly specialised pre- and post-settlement advice for recipients of considerable personal, clinical negligence and matrimonial settlement awards.
We fully appreciate just how hard law firms like yours work to secure the very best financial outcomes for their clients.
We also understand that once a settlement is reached, you'll want the peace-of-mind of knowing that the awarded money will be invested wisely and that the interests of each client will remain paramount.
Based on in-depth planning, proven expertise, mutual trust and total transparency, our advice forms the basis for building even stronger law firm - client relationships.
Sound advice, for even the wisest of investors.
Few would dispute that the world of investment can seem both complex and daunting.
Calling on our many years of expertise, our objective is simple: to demystify the investment process and create expertly managed financial solutions.
It's an ethos that has earned us an enviable reputation across the legal profession and among our private clients.
Indeed, the vast majority of our work comes from referrals - testament to the faith that families, individuals and law firms place in us.
The trusted partner of the recipients of substantial awards as well as high net worth individuals, our service is both informed and comprehensive.
Pre & Post-Settlement
We offer extensive support during the litigation process. Our services include:
- The production of Part 41 Reports, with analysis of periodical payments versus lump sums
- Advice on the entitlement of benefits
- Advice on viability/appropriateness of Personal Injury Trusts
- Access to a range of Trustee Bank Account options
We offer a comprehensive Investment Advisory Service for private clients, trustees and professional deputies. This service includes:
- Tailored investment solutions
- Portfolio monitoring and ongoing management
- Regular review meetings for complete peace-of-mind
After receiving a financial settlement, it may be prudent for your client to provide secure financial futures for their beneficiaries.
We will work hard to deliver suitable strategies to protect their estates from often-considerable inheritance tax liabilities.
Our approach provides:
- Tax-efficient solutions to protect inheritances
- Sensitivity and discretion in investment planning
- Maximum returns and security going forward
Marriage breakdowns can be upsetting and stressful.
Our objective is to minimise the anxiety and uncertainty that can accompany the financial consequences of divorce, through carefully considered investment planning.
Our services include:
- Guidance on reaching fair settlements
- Advice on creating solid foundations for the future
- Investment strategies to successfully manage settlements and provide assurance